Subdivision of Protocol services
Subdivision of Protocol services focuses on helping with all the paperwork of staff and faculty members to go abroad and create a welcoming environment for our guests.
- To comply with guidelines, policies and regulations on national, ministerial, municipal and university levels to serve the internal need of going abroad.
- To manage all the dispatch procedures for KNUTD-sponsored scholars.
- To explore and approve the expenditure related to foreign currency.
- To manage timetable of international travels and foreign delegations visiting.
- Develops protocols and coordinates international institutional delegation visits to KNUTD.
- Develops protocols and coordinates KNUTD delegation visits abroad.
- Identifies and communicates opportunities for international collaboration.