Subdivision of International Exchange
The Subdivision of International Exchange is responsible for facilitating international communications and promoting cooperation & exchanges with universities and organizations in all the world.
- To establish relations of KNUTD with overseas universities, institutions and other organizations, including the signing of agreements or protocols on university level.
- To coordinate discussions and negotiations on international cooperation projects on university level, and supervise the implementation.
- To cooperate with overseas partners on the inbound & outbound programs, including the exchange programs, visiting programs, short-term training programs, etc.
- To coordinate international visits to/from KNUTD and provide necessary services to visits.
- To help organize the international and academic conferences hosted by KNUTD.